Neck pain and symptoms caused by a cervical (neck) spine disorder
are a very common problem for many adult Americans. The cervical
spine is composed of many different anatomic structures, including
muscles, bones, ligaments, and joints. Each of these structures has
nerve endings that can detect painful problems when they occur. The
different parts of the cervical spine are normally well balanced
and able to handle all of the movements, stresses, and strains of
the body gracefully. However, when the different parts of the cervical
spine are injured or start to wear out, your neck can be a significant
source of pain and discomfort
- While craning your neck to have a close at hot celebrities.
- At class room while nodding your head to no for the class teachers
- At the conference nodding of your head for the answers.
- Keep on looking into the monitor or key board.
- While walking put your head down for some treasures at the ground.
- While watching pictures in theatre when you are sitting in the
front row to view picture.
- When you met with an accident.
Vomiting, Headache, Drowsiness, Seizures, High Temperature, Joint
Aching Joint Pain, Stiff Neck, Dislike of Light.
- Eating of disposed food.
- Bacteria or virus
Don’t ask much me its all your fate.
|LOW BACK PAIN
Low back pain is the most prevalent cause of disability in people
under age 45, and of the $27 billion spent on all musculoskeletal
trauma $16 billion is spent in the management of low back pain, more
than half of that $16 billion being spent on surgical treatment.
Pain is worse when you cough or sneeze
Pain or numbness travels down one or both legs. Pain awakens you
You are finding it difficult to pass urine or have a bowel movement
Pain is accompanied by loss of control of urination or bowel movements
- Sitting in the office for longer hours
- Lifting heavy objects to attract your lady love
- No exercise
- Picking the spread papers from the floor
- Sweeping the room in bent position
- Bent down to welcome somebody
- Long journey in bike with boy friend or girl friend
- Don’t allow your partner to do hard mate on you.
persistent sadness or unhappiness. lethargy. loss of interest in
previously enjoyable activities
irritability . sudden change in appetite. Disruption of normal sleep
pattern. Physical discomfort .
difficulty thinking or concentrating. Thoughts of suicide or death.
- When your wish does not comes true you.
- When your partner is not affectionate with you
- Becoming the president of USA and handling IRAQ & AFGANISTAN.
Excessive urination including frequent trips to the bathroom in
the middle of the night. intense thirst and hunger. Severe fatigue,
dry skin, blurred vision, unexplained weight loss, thin, malnourished,
appearance.fatigue, nausea, frequent urination, excessive thirst,
weight loss, blurred vision, frequent infections and slow healing
of wounds or sores, blood pressure consistently, at or above 140/90
HDL cholesterol less than 35mg/dL or triglycerides greater than 250
- All becoz of your ancesstors
- Keep on eating without exercise
- Not even doing your personal works
- Skipping meals for beautiful slim look
- Your fate
Tension increases, breakdown of communication, victim feels need
to placate the abuser. Verbal and emotional abuse. Anger, blaming,
arguing. Threats. Intimidation. Abuser apologizes, gives excuses,
blames the victim, denies the abuse occurred, or says it wasn't as
bad as the victim claims. Incident is "forgotten", no abuse
is taking place. Isolation from others - Low self-esteem - Depression
- Emotional problems - Illness - Increased alcohol or drug use -
Withdrawal from real life into an Internet alternative reality
- you can't discuss with your partner what is bothering you
- your partner frequently criticize you, humiliate you, or undermine
- your partner ridicule you for expressing yourself
- Your partner isolate you from friends and family
- Your partner limit your access to work, money or material resources
- Your partner stolen something from your. Or run up debts for you
- Your relationship swing back and forth between a a lot of emotional
distance and being very close
- Feel obligated to have sex, just to avoid an argument about it
- Sometimes feel trapped in the relationship
- Your partner thrown away your belongings, destroyed objects or
- Afraid of your partner